Processing time: 2-4 business days
With a state-of-the-art sensor under the spout, the Simplice touchless faucet allows you to speed through cooking and cleanup tasks and enjoy a cleaner, more hygienic kitchen environment. Intuitive Response technology is in tune with your every move: a simple wave of your hand—or an object such as a pan—turns it on or off. The sensor is precision-designed to prevent false activations when you're working in the sink area. Sweep spray is a forceful blade of water for easier cleaning, while Boost delivers an increased flow ideal for filling pots and pitchers.
- Touchless on/off with a wave of your hand or an object such as a pan.
- Response® technology uses a state-of-the-art motion sensor for reliable touchless activation.
- LED light indicates Response® is ready to use.
- AC-powered operation—no batteries to replace.
- Three-function pull-down sprayhead with touch-control allows you to switch between stream, Sweep® spray and Boost technology.
- Sweep® spray features specially angled nozzles that form a wide, powerful blade of water to sweep your dishes and sink clean.
- Boost technology increases the flow rate by 30% with the press of a button. Use Boost with stream for faster filling or with Sweep® spray for more powerful cleaning.
- DockNetik® magnetic docking system securely locks the sprayhead into place when not in use.
- ProMotion® technology's light, quiet braided hose and swiveling ball joint make the pull-down sprayhead easier and more comfortable to use.
- MasterClean™ sprayface features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup.
- Handle rotates 90 degrees forward to prevent contact with backsplash.
- Temperature memory allows faucet to be turned on and off at the temperature set during prior usage.
- KOHLER ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards for a lifetime of durable performance.
- 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm) maximum flow rate at 60 psi (4.14 bar).
- Premium metal construction for durability and reliability.
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
- Single-hole or three-hole installation (escutcheon plate included).
- Flexible supply lines simplify installation.