Processing time: 2-4 business days
The Betello™ two-piece chair height toilet delivers powerful, swirl-style flushing in a contemporary skirted design. The oval tank smoothly transitions to the rectangular tank base, creating a bold visual statement. Kohler's most complete flush ever, Revolution 360® swirl flushing technology keeps your bowl cleaner longer than a conventional flush. Installation is easy with the ReadyLock® system: the skirted trapway installs to the floor flange and attaches to the toilet, eliminating the need to drill holes while offering the same secure installation as non-skirted toilets.
- Two-piece design.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Skirted trapway simplifies cleaning.
- Revolution 360® flushing technology generates a forceful swirling motion to keep the bowl clean longer.
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully glazed trapway.
- CleanCoat™ surface treatment inhibits the growth of water scale and mineral stains for improved ease of cleaning.
- Combination consists of the K-20148 bowl and K-20203 tank.
- Alternative options available: Betello with ContinousClean - K-20198.
- Patented ReadyLock™ installation system is a simple solution for skirted toilets that saves time, hassle, and eliminates the need to drill into the floor for a standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- AquaPiston® canister allows water to flow out of the tank from all sides (360 degrees), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush.
- Flush valve's 3:2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance.
- Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3" flapper for leak-free performance.
- Light-touch canister flush requires a lower actuation force than a flapper.
Standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
10" and 14" (254 mm and 356 mm) rough-in kits also available.
Seat and supply line sold separately.