Processing time: 2-4 business days
With sleek symmetry, this two-piece Persuade Curv toilet adds style to the bathroom without sacrificing comfort or water savings. An innovative nested trip lever offers the choice of 1.0 or 1.6 gallons per flush; the dual-flush lever is located on the side of the tank like a traditional toilet, leaving the top free for storage. The high-efficiency 1.0-gallon flush setting reduces water use by more than 30 percent over 1.6-gallon toilets, which adds up to potential water savings of more than 5,000 gallons per toilet, per year. The skirted trapway installs to the floor flange and attaches to the toilet, eliminating the need to drill holes while offering the same secure installation as non-skirted toilets.
- Two-piece design.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- Left-hand nested trip lever offers a choice of 1.0 or 1.6 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Skirted trapway simplifies cleaning.
- Combination consists of the K-4326 bowl and the K-19042 tank.
- Coordinates with other products in the Persuade Curv collection.
- Patented ReadyLock™ installation system is a simple solution for skirted toilets that saves time, hassle, and eliminates the need to drill into the floor for a standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
- Standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in only. Cannot be combined with K-5383, or K-5381 for use in 10" or 14" installations.
- Dual-flush technology allows you to choose between a full or partial flush.
Standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
Seat not included.
Water Conservation & Rebates:
Eligible for consumer rebates in some municipalities.
This product can help a building earn Water Efficiency points in LEED® Green Building Rating System.